LiDAR Data Level 1Advanced Visualization and Data Conditioning
Everything you need to transform average data to professional grade information.
LET’S TALK ABOUT LiDAR IMMERSION WORKSHOP
CALL US 1.858.350.4324
WHAT TO EXPECT
This 1-day course was specifically designed for drone pilots looking to expand their business capabilities, companies which are looking to integrate this emergent technology into their traditional workflow, and business executives needing drone-based LiDAR technical training. This course will expose the student to several advanced visualization techniques to increase point cloud preparation for downstream post processing analysis. It doesn’t matter which software you prefer, our course will allow you to take these processes into any interface or series of interfaces. We highly recommend this course if your company is creating or using LiDAR 3-D point cloud products
- LiDAR theory and different sensor performance characteristics/capabilities.
- Different Geospatial accuracy performances/standards and specific GIS product requirements.
- Drone-based LiDAR mission planning and collection strategies.
- Point cloud optimization – our step by step planning guide to weigh maximum area coverage with the required level of high fidelity data sets.
- Leveraging Drone automation and what is required for LiDAR vs. photogrammetry. How to do both in the same field operation.
- Full field work flow:
- Base setup to flight collection in different environmental/working conditions
- Processing LiDAR data in the field
- Verifying data capture quality
- Comparative Software Workflow to include Datum/survey plane selection, inertial coupling, DGPS Geo-correction, LiDAR compiling, and control point accuracy controls.
- Data Processing from raw point cloud creative to 3D Digital Surface models to basic data classifications
Our most complete hands on course
We start with an in-office presentation of the equipment, workflow, and how the selected LiDAR solution can be used for your business.
We head out to a safe, pre-agreed upon flying area to demonstrate field set up, flight workflows, and in-the-field LiDAR QC processing.
Meta Data Editing
This is the data behind the data, allowing 3rd party software to correctly interpret your point clouds.
Learn all the different ways you can view your data… and most importantly when to use each process.
Discover how to merge,clip, separate, and filter to support the high accuracy data products your customers desire.
Back in your office, our experts will present calibrated HD LiDAR products, ROI, and consultation on your applications.
Geospatial Master Instructors
Learn from the people that have been