Mini +Long Range M200 LiDAR System
Turnkey ready to fly drone lidar bundle
Mini Plus is compact lidar design specially configured for the M200 drone and longer range Quantergy M8 LiDAR head.
It has everything you need from terrain following lidar and drone flight software to post-flight processing tools to deliver high accuracy geo corrected point clouds into your workflow solution.
The mini plus bundle utilizes the Lite plus lidar payload, combining a high-performance INS / GNSS IMU position and attitude measurement unit with a laser scanner device to obtain three -dimensional point cloud information of structure such as high density and high precision ground surface and buildings. This is perfect for construction sites, surveyors, and gis professional who need a safe and compact solution to rapidly collect data and deliver.
With just a click of a button on your smartphone, you are up and scanning.
- Compact & Lightweight Design
- Increased Safety – Obstacle Avoidance
- Increased Ranges over Velodyne–120m
- Efficient Workflow
- 440,000 points/sec
- Resolution +/- 20mm @ 50m
- Operating Range: 7km
- Endurance: 38 min empty, 24 min with Mini
- Obstacle Avoidance (Range and FOV)
- Forward: < 30 m, 60°Horizontal/ 54°Vertical
- Downward: <10m & <10m/s
- Upward: 0-16.4 feet (0-5 m), FOV ±5°
- Laser Properties: Class 1 (eye safe), 905 nm
- Absolute Accuracy: 100 mm RMSE @ 50 m Range
- Range Min/Max: 1.0 / 150 m
- Scan Rate: 420,000 points
- Field of View: 20° Vertical / 360° Horizontal
- Multiple Echoes: 3
- No. of Lasers: 8
- Integrated L1/L2 GNSS receiver and IMU
- Constellation Support: GPS, GLONASS
- Support alignment: Kinematic
- Operation Modes: Precision Post Process, Post-processing standard
- Accuracy Position: 1cm + 1ppm RMS horizontal
GEO-CORRECTING YOUR LIDAR DATA
- Streamlined Project Wizard for quick startup
- Efficient single step GNSS and Inertial Measurement Unit workflow
- Built-in processing profiles for airborne, ground, pedestrian and marine projects
- Support for multiple base stations
- Precise Point Positioning (PPP) processing
READY TO TAKE FLIGHT? SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR SPECIALISTS.