LET’S TALK ABOUT ENTERPRISE LEVEL TRAINING
CALL US 1.858.366.6996
WHAT TO EXPECT
This course is designed for data specialists that just want to fully understand LiDAR post processing workflow and potential applications.
- LiDAR characteristics and data attribute standards
- Product use cases
- Data format standards
- Different Geospatial accuracy and quality control
- LiDAR Data Quality and Quality control
- Comparative Software Workflow to include Datum/survey plane selection, inertial coupling, and DGPS Geo-correction, LiDAR compiling, and control point accuracy controls.
- Data Processing from raw point cloud creative to 3D Digital Surface models to basic Data classification
- Geospatial accuracy standards and quality control to ensure you produce the highest quality
- Lidar Drone Data Acquisition Specialist: Military trained experts experienced in drone flight data collection and sensor optimization. Our flight instructors have thousands of hours flying both manned and unmanned systems.
- Remote Sensing Geospatial Analyst. NGA College Master Instructors. Our instructor staff all have an extensive military background, with decades of remote sensing experience in satellite, aerial, mobile data analysis and product development. To increase the value of the experience we do try to match our analysis with your industry, if possible.
CALL TO ACTION: SIGN UP PLEASES
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- We will need a conference room adequate to seat the number attendees and their laptops.
- 1 HDMI 4K monitor – Size depends on the conference room or classroom size.
- Access to power for everyone to have a laptop running.
- WIFI for the students – we will be downloading data sets for data exploitation and product creation during the event.
- Laptop – we will be supplying demonstration licensed software before the course.
- Power cord
Modus AI can host you in San Diego or we can travel to your location. When we travel special considerations do apply, such as finding a suitable flying space.
This course is optimized for 20 people to get hands on training. Modus AI can accommodate up to 40 people with an additional staffing charge for additional instructors.
Plan for a full 8 hour training day with a 1 hour lunch break. Typical hours of instruction are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. unless coordinated in advance.
**Modus AI can accommodate industries that require nighttime operations.
1110 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar CA 92014