DRONE LiDAR DEMOS
LET’S TALK ABOUT LiDAR OPERATORS COURSE
CALL US 1.858.366.6996
3 Step Demo Process
Book a demonstration event and we try to match one of our LiDAR experts with experience in your industrial area.
In Office Presentation
We start with an in-office presentation of the equipment, workflow, and how the selected LiDAR solution can be used for your business.
We head out to a safe, pre-agreed upon flying area to demonstrate field set up, flight workflows, and in-the-field LiDAR QC processing.
Data Product Presentation
Back in your office, our experts will present calibrated HD LiDAR products, ROI, and consultation on your applications.
LiDAR UNIVERSITY: FREE OFFER
New to Lidar? Take our Free Lidar Basics Online Course
DEMONSTRATIONS ARE READILY AVAILABLE
FOR THE FOLLOWING DRONE LiDAR EQUIPMENT
All Lidar packages are available upon special request and equipment availability
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Talk to our Experts.
Unlike a lot of other companies in the market today, we send a minimum of two instructors for each training event.
- Lidar Drone Data Acquisition Specialist: Military trained experts experienced in drone flight data collection and sensor optimization. Our flight instructors have thousands of hours flying both manned and unmanned systems.
- Remote Sensing Geospatial Analyst. NGA College Master Instructors. Our instructor staff all have an extensive military background, with decades of remote sensing experience in satellite, aerial, mobile data analysis and product development. To increase the value of the experience we do try to match our analysis with your industry, if possible.
WHO NEEDS DEMONSTRATIONS?
Operators Evaluating Equipment to integrate into their workflow or to expand business capability
leasing or renting particular
equipment for a project
Show your customers the
capability and business
opportunity before you buy.
WANT TO KNOW MORE? Talk to our Experts.
Work Shop Details
Intro to DRONE LiDAR Automation
FLIGHT ACQUISITION DEMO
Elements of Lidar Accuracy and Control
In-Field Data QC
LiDAR DATA DEMO
Post Processing Workflow
Calibration Point Cloud Workflow
Down Stream Products overview
Try Before You Buy or Rent
Your Experts with Our Experts
What We Bring
Drone Flight Instructor
Our fully certified drone pilots have flown commercial drones and military helicopters over 10 years and conducting precision data collection. Learn how to properly collect lidar, fly safe, and best flight practices from real experts.
Remote Sensing Geospatial Expert
Like our pilots, we have analysts that not only perfected products and workflows for the government but go around the world at a national level teaching professionals how to use these technologies to change.
- We bring one drone lidar system with all the equipment an company will bring to the field.
- We can bring more systems for added time, staff, and pricing.
- We present all the software to plan, fly, collect, compile, check accuracy, view, and post process.
- Discover standard workflows for the select product.
- Many manufacturers will show you their product, but we show you the baseline workflow for your business.
What We Need From the Host
Depending on the number of people attending, we recommend a presentation space with:
- Presentation Table large enough for a 3-foot diameter drone and its equipment.
- HDMI UHD TV
- A power source to power laptops and drone equipment
Safe Flying Area
- Features you want to see captured. I.E. Forrest, buildings, power lines, etc
- Outside of Controlled Airspace.
- Property Owner Approval.
- Sparsely populated area.
- Optimum area is 10 to 40 acres or 1 mile of river, pipeline, or infrastructure.
Other Important Information
Class size: While we do not have a maximum audience size, the more attendees the less experience our customers tend to receive.
We suggest limiting the demonstration to company decision-makers and technical experts, who would gain the most from a first-hand experience prior to purchasing our services.
Hours: Plan for a full 8 hour training day with a 1-hour lunch break. Typical hours of instruction are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. unless coordinated in advance.
Two Simple Options
Pick the option based upon your company's needs.
Come to Modus
This allows you to get away from your office and focus on what these systems can do for your business.
Ask our experts about our training sites.
We Come to You
Can't afford the downtime?
That is OK. Let our mobile training team come to you.
Perfect if you have a larger staff or need to have several decision makers see the technology.